Provide civil engineering and technology solutions that promote
a sustainable future.
Increasingly stringent regulations, growing populations, aging
infrastructure, and tight budgetary constraints are challenges we
address everyday by . . .
• Providing the right balance of innovation and experience.
• Forging strong relationships with regulatory agencies.
• Helping clients secure grants and low interest loans.
• Preparing for future development through proactive planning.
• Providing operational training and maintenance to obtain optimal
We began partnering with municipalities in 1946 and continue those relationships
today. More than 500 municipalities, counties, and state agencies throughout
the Midwest look to Baxter & Woodman for our expertise in a variety of disciplines.
Click here to view a .pdf version of our corporate brochure.